Sunday, March 11, 2007

Random, crazy dream.

Last night I had a dream that I lived in a small village and I was pregnant with triplets. Two boys and a girl. At one of my ultrasounds, they discovered I had something that apparently alot of people pregnant with multiples develop. What was it? A sack of ice between my boobs. confused.gif The nurse doing the ultrasound told me "it's common, and at certain times of the day, you'll feel it get really cold, so in order to ease that, you have to do this special dance" and she proceeded to show me this special dance, that apparently warms up this bag of ice. confused.gif

Umm... well at least I know what to do now if that were to ever really happen. haha.gif

Yay I figured out how to add smilies without having to add an image code!!

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

No comments: