Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm scared + Blast from the past

On Wednesday i'm going to the dreaded GED orientation class and to sign up to take the tests. I'm scared. To most people, what's the big deal, right? Unless you've experienced social anxiety, the absolute fear I have when it comes to being around people I don't know makes no sense to you. To make it worse, I can't find my bottle of Xanax! Nightmare! I did find my bottle of Rescue Remedy though, so if I don't find my Xanax, I at least have that. Tastes nasty, but it helps.

The other day my sister was going through a box of her movies, and found some "blast from the past" videos. Making The Band (with O-Town) tapes, Backstreet Boys videos, Hanson videos, the Britney Spears/Nsync McDonalds video... it was hilarious and so fun to watch. I wish I could turn back time sometimes to when the biggest thing I had to worry about was if i'd get good seats to a Backstreet Boys concert. Even though I may not be doing too much of what an adult may be doing yet, it still sucks being one. Hopefully that will change though soon!

Speaking of my sister, she's been supposedly going to A.A. meetings. I don't believe her, but then again I have no reason to believe anything she says. If she is really serious about sobering up, she's sure not acting like it. Tonight she went with one of her friends (who is 18... why is my 26 year old sister hanging out with an 18 year old? oh yeah, because they have the same level of maturity) to Eric's house. Her evil ex. Hello! Duh, he was the one who caused her to be so depressed this past year and drove to her drink even more than she already did! So obviously they're all drinking at his house tonight, even though she claims he won't let her drink there. Whatever, i'm not stupid. I cannot wait to move away from her and not have to deal with her problems anymore! I want to be free!

That's all for now!

Peace & Love,
-- amy (everclear no more! lol)

No comments: