Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cleaning!

My apartment is usually always a huge, huge mess. Not just cluttered, but a mess. A gross mess. It's an absolute reflection of how I feel on the inside and I hate it. Doesn't help that my sister refuses to do anything. I'm trying to brighten my life up, make it more cheery and positive, so it's time my apartment gets a makeover... and stays that way. And if my sister doesn't keep up with this new, clean apartment deal, well... then i'll just have to kick her.

So, i'm cleaning! I've been awake since 11am yesterday morning, i'm running on caffeine, and i'm cleaning! I will not go to bed until I am not surrounded by one speck of dirt... which may be difficult because my vaccum is broken. I've tackled 2 loads of dishes so far, still at least another to go... i've picked up most of the trash from the kitchen, cleaned the two main cat litter boxes... progress indeed!

Still left to do:
  • clean bunny cage
  • clean the rest of the kitchen (mop floor, countertops, etc)
  • clean my room (not much to do there)
  • clean living room -- sisters job... hopefully she'll help
  • clean the office
  • clean the bathroom -- sisters job... hopefully she'll help
  • take out the projected 10+ bags of useless trash to the dumpster (how embarassing) ... sisters job
And because my sister doesn't feel it's necessary to help keep the litter boxes clean, and probably hasn't cleaned the one in her room in, oh... a few months... her two cats have decided that a good place to go the bathroom is the hallway... IN FRONT OF MY BEDROOM DOOR. I rarely go back there, I have a thing about my bedroom, not a fan of it for some reason. So I just recently discovered this disturbance. AND SHE WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I pick up after her stupid cats! Her cats are trashing the carpet, along with other things in this apartment, and she lets them. NO MORE! This isn't right!

I really shouldn't drink so much coffee, but I can tell i'm going to need alot for today. Off to make a (second) new pot! Mmm I love my coffee. It's liquid crack basically, way too addicting.

Perhaps when my little apartment is all clean and sparkly i'll take pictures and post them. Maybe...

Peace & Love,
-- amy

No comments: