Sunday, February 25, 2007

Excitement!

For once in a very long time, I am truly excited about my future! I have something to really look forward to - the birth of my nephew, Avery! And I just feel like life is going to go my way for once. This week, on Wednesday or Thursday, I am going to a required GED orientation class so that I can sign up to take my GED tests, and i'll finally be able to get a job after I get my GED. I have my eyes set on a daycare center. I have an idea of what I might like to do for a career down the road (Pharmacy Tech.) And i'll finally be excaping from the hell of living with my sister - when Missy, her fiance and I rent a house together sometime before July (before Avery is due!) I'm even considering getting my drivers license. Can it be that life will get better for me? I think so!!!!!! I'm optimistic. :o)

Oh! The other day I bought Avery the cutest onesie + shorts outfit from Walmart! The first of many I plan to buy him hehe. They don't have it on the website. I'll try to get a picture of it before I give it to Missy. It's blue, and the onesie has two bears on it and it says "best buds" underneath it, the shorts have a bear on the right leg. The cashier even commented on how cute it was lol. 136 days until the little guy is due!!! Yay!!!

That's all for now. :o) Wish me luck for Wednesday/Thursday! I have to find my Xanax so I can take it so I don't have a panic attack during the orientation thing... that would suck...

Peace & Love,
-- everclear

P.S. I have a new name love! Thanks to Grey's Anatomy (even though I liked the name before) I am in love with the name Shepherd! :o)

No comments: